Scheftner Mogucera C Disc
CoCr MoguCera C is a milling disc with excellent properties for the manufacture of crowns, bridges, frameworks, telescopes, bars, attachments, superstructures and abutments. MoguCera C Disc is based on a ceramic alloy already used in the conventional casting technology. Free of nickel, beryllium, lead and cadmium. Type 4 pursuant to DIN EN ISO 22674 with a very wide range of indications.
Given the low hardness of this metal (HV10 /288), it can be well milled, worked and polished. The alloy is suitable for bevelling with all types of ceramic materials.
- Framework treatment
- Oxidation at the temperature of 960 °C – 5 min
- Sand-blasting with 100μm or 250μm sand.
Please, follow the procedure in the given order!
- Individual single-piece abutments
- Implant supported crowns (screwed)
- Implant supported bridges (screwed)
- Bars (screwed or passively fitting)
- Secondary and tertiary frameworks
|WAK value 25 – 500°C
Coefficient of thermal expansion α
|14,5 x (10-6 K-1)||597 MPa||288||8,3g/ cm³||206 GPa|
|Co||Cr||Mo||Si,Nb||C, Mn, Fe|
|65 %||28 %||5%||< 1 %||< 1 %|